Have you checked the label on your guinea pig’s food lately? Take a look, because many guinea pig foods contain molasses or syrup or other sugary ingredients. This extra sugar in a guinea pig’s diet can lead to overeating and obesity. It can also lead to dental problems too.
- Daily grain free diet for guinea pigs of all ages
- Single component extruded nuggets prevent selective feeding
- Respects a natural diet
- Rich in natural ingredients with no corn or wheat
- Made with Timothy hay as the number one ingredient
- With stabilised Vitamin C – essential to maintain healthy function
- With natural antioxidants to promote vitality
- High fibre (20%) helps promote dental and digestive health
- Balanced protein (16%) to help maintain healthy weight
- No added sugars and low-calorie content to help prevent obesity
- Correctly balanced calcium: phosphorus ratio – Calcium 0.6%, Phosphorus 0.5%
- Prebiotics (MOS) to support healthy gut motility and digestive wellbeing
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals
- Contains linseed – a natural source of Omega 3 & 6, for healthy skin and glossy coat
- Highly palatable and fully extruded, making nutrients easy to digest
- Formulations based on published scientific research
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Recyclable packaging
|Pet Type||Guinea Pig|
|Product Feature||Grain Free, Sugar-Free|
We offer FREE SHIPPING for all orders over R500 within the metro areas of Durban, Johannesburg, Pretoria and Cape Town.
Outside of these areas, the shipping cost you pay is dependent on your location and if you live in a regional area, it may depend on the size of your order. You will be notified of the final shipping cost to your area before you pay for your order so you can be 100% sure of what you are paying for with Pet Heaven. Alternatively, you can view the costs here: https://www.petheaven.co.za/delivery-terms/.
Most of our orders are dispatched within 24hrs after payment and we provide online tracking through our courier partners. We deliver to local and main areas within 3 working days and to other national areas within 5 working days.
Deliveries to rural areas are made once a week and can therefore take up to 7 working days.
|Soya bean hulls|
|Ground soya bean meal|
|Ground dried locust beans|
|Whole brown linseeds|
|Soya bean oil|