- With 38% richly nourishing protein, and a limited 20% low-glycaemic carbohydrates, ORIJEN nourishes large breed puppies according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- Unmatched by any other puppy food, 2/3 of ORIJEN meats are FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
- 1/3 of meats are air dried at 90°C from fresh chicken, turkey and fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein to support your growing puppy.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh meats, organs, and cartilage plus fresh whole fish and fresh whole eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your big puppy needs.
- Infusions of freeze-dried chicken and turkey liver enhance flavour naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty for the fussiest of puppies.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE MEAT
85% MEAT INCLUSIONS
- ORIJEN leads its class in premium meat inclusions.
- All from animals deemed fit for human consumption, prior to inclusion in our foods.
- 2/3 FRESH OR RAW - 2/3 of meats are FRESH or RAW and loaded with goodness.
- 1/3 DEHYDRATED OR DRIED - 1/3 is dried at low temperature for a premium protein source.
5 DIFFERENT ANIMALS IN WHOLEPREY™ RATIOS
A variety of meats in WholePrey™ ratios supply nutrients naturally, dramatically reducing the need for synthetic supplements.
- Free-run chicken
- Free-run turkey
- Whole nest-laid eggs
- Wild Pacific herring
- Wild Pacific flounder
ONLY 1 SUPPLEMENT — ZINC
In nature there are no synthetic supplements, so dogs and wolves derive their complete nutritional needs naturally by consuming whole animals which contain all of the nutrients they need to thrive.
That’s why you won’t find long lists of synthetics in ORIJEN dog foods. Loaded with nourishing ratios of fresh poultry, organs and cartilage plus fresh whole fish and whole eggs, ORIJEN provides a natural source of virtually every nutrient your puppy needs to thrive.
|Breed Size||Large Breed|
|Product Type||Dry Food, Grain Free|
On the expensive side but worth it in my opinion. (Posted on 11/01/2018)
We offer FREE SHIPPING for all orders over R500 within the metro areas of Durban, Johannesburg, Pretoria and Cape Town.
Outside of these areas, the shipping cost you pay is dependent on your location and if you live in a regional area, it may depend on the size of your order. You will be notified of the final shipping cost to your area before you pay for your order so you can be 100% sure of what you are paying for with Pet Heaven.
Generally orders placed before 12:00pm on any weekday will be shipped the next day day as long as the item is in stock and ready to be dispatched.
Delivery to metro areas of Durban, Johannesburg and Cape Town takes place within 2 to 3 working days from time of dispatch.
For regional areas please allow a few extra days for the goods to reach you.
|WE BELIEVE THAT PET LOVERS WANT TO KNOW WHERE THEIR PET’S FOOD COMES FROM. SO WE FOCUS ON LOCAL INGREDIENTS RAISED BY PEOPLE WE TRUST, AND DELIVERED TO OUR KITCHENS FRESH EACH DAY. That’s why we focus on ingredients that are sustainably raised within our region by people we know and trust, approved ”fit for human consumption,” and then delivered to our kitchens authentically FRESH EACH DAY. NO OTHER DOG FOOD CAN MATCH ORIJEN’S FRESH INGREDIENTS. INGREDIENTS Boneless chicken*, chicken meal, chicken liver*, whole herring*, boneless turkey*, turkey meal, turkey liver*, whole eggs*, boneless walleye*, whole salmon*, chicken heart*, chicken cartilage*, herring meal, salmon meal, red lentils, green peas, green lentils, chicken liver oil, sun-cured alfalfa, yams*, pea fiber, chickpeas, pumpkin*, butternut squash*, spinach greens*, carrots*, Red Delicious apples*, Bartlett pears*, cranberries*, blueberries*, kelp, licorice root, angelica root, fenugreek, marigold, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, chamomile, dandelion, summer savory, rosemary, Enterococcus faecium. * FRESH AND PRESERVATIVE-FREE SUPPLEMENTS Vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E, niacin, riboﬂavin, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast.|