- Wheat-free formula
- 29 % protein / 16 % fat
- With the 2-Phase concept and the Meradog CareConcept
- With easy digestible poultry
- With high-quality shellfish meat powder and salmon oil
- With prebiotic inulin and beta-glucans
- 100% “Made in Germany”
- Produced to foodstuff standards and green electricity – CO2 neutral
- No colourants or preservatives
- In the first months of life, dogs of small, mid-sized and large breed require puppy food with a high protein content to ensure the optimum development of organs, muscles, tendons and joints.
- For large breeds, the protein content in the feed can be lowered from the 6th month because from this time on they grow slower than smaller breeds. For this reason, the entire growth period for large breed is also considerably longer.
- For this reason, Meradog has developed two different junior products. Junior 1 for small to mid-sized breeds to the end of the growth period and for large breeds to the end of the 5th month. Junior 2 for large breeds from 6 months of age to the end of the growth period.
CareConcept - All about the Meradog CareConcept:
The scientifically solid, uniform nutritional system for the healthy and happy life of your dog. Tailored to the individual needs of your dog, this careconcept creates 360 degrees of total satisfaction.
- Cellular protection: Antioxidants (vitamin C, E, beta-carotene and selenium) for optimal cellular protection
- To support natural defences: Natural beta-glucans to support the natural defences
- Skin and coat: Natural omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (salmon oil, sunflower oil, linseed) and zinc chelate for skin and coat
- Gut flora an safe digestion: Prebiotic inulin for a stable intestinal flora and safe digestion
- Constitution and metabolism: Adequate energy content, high-quality protein sources (poultry, egg) and New Zealand green-lipped mussels (nutrients for cartilage and joints) to support physical constitution and metabolism
When the dog is a small or large breed:
From a nutritional point of view, a dog is a large breed if its anticipated final weight (i.e. its fully-grown weight) is more than 40 kg. In this case, feed your dog junior 1 during the first few months, and junior 2 from the 6th month onward. All dogs whose anticipated fully-grown weight is less than 40 kg should be fed junior 1 until the end of the growth phase.
|Product Type||Dry Food, Grain Free|
We offer FREE SHIPPING for all orders over R500 within the metro areas of Durban, Johannesburg, Pretoria and Cape Town.
Outside of these areas, the shipping cost you pay is dependent on your location and if you live in a regional area, it may depend on the size of your order. You will be notified of the final shipping cost to your area before you pay for your order so you can be 100% sure of what you are paying for with Pet Heaven.
Generally orders placed before 12:00pm on any weekday will be shipped the next day day as long as the item is in stock and ready to be dispatched.
Delivery to metro areas of Durban, Johannesburg and Cape Town takes place within 2 to 3 working days from time of dispatch.
For regional areas please allow a few extra days for the goods to reach you.
|Poultry protein (35%|
|partially dried and hydrolysed)|
|dried beet pulp (desugared)|
|brewer’s yeast (dried)|
|egg powder (1%)|
|salmon oil (0.70%)|
|sunflower oil (0.50%)|
|chicory inulin (0.2%)|
|yeast extract (dried|
|= 0.05% beta-glucans)|
|chondroitin sulphate (0.01%).|