- BRAVECTO® kills adult, as well as juvenile ticks (larvae and nymphs)
- BRAVECTO® can be used as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD)
- Safety in puppies less than 8 weeks old and/or dogs weighing less than 2 kg has not been established
- Keep the product in the original packaging until use
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS & PETS
- Can be used in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
|Breed Size||Giant Breed|
|Product Type||Tick & Flea|
- Highly recommended effective product
We also visit an area with fynbos known for ticks often on weekends. Since using Bravecto we have never had a problem from ticks or fleas at all.
The recommended intervals of administration must be adhered to though.
It is expensive, however still worth it. (Posted on 11/07/2018)
- Really works
- No more fleas
- Love it
We offer FREE SHIPPING for all orders over R500 within the metro areas of Durban, Johannesburg, Pretoria and Cape Town.
Outside of these areas, the shipping cost you pay is dependent on your location and if you live in a regional area, it may depend on the size of your order. You will be notified of the final shipping cost to your area before you pay for your order so you can be 100% sure of what you are paying for with Pet Heaven.
Generally orders placed before 12:00pm on any weekday will be shipped the next day day as long as the item is in stock and ready to be dispatched.
Delivery to metro areas of Durban, Johannesburg and Cape Town takes place within 2 to 3 working days from time of dispatch.
For regional areas please allow a few extra days for the goods to reach you.