How to use:
- Place a finger in the plastic loop situated on the inside of the collar close to the buckle
- Using this loop pull to uncoil the collar
- Feed the end through the buckle
- Place over your dog’s head
- Tighten the collar to fit snugly with your dog’s skin
- You should be able to place no more than 2 fingers between collar and dog’s skin
- Cut off the excess portion of the collar
When ADAPTIL Junior comes in contact with the skin, your puppy’s body temperature warms the collar causing the diffusion of “comforting messages” into the local environment. The collar should remain on your puppy at all times (except when using shampoo).
Does it work on long hair?
- Diffusion of the “comforting messages” has been tested on 70 dogs with various hair lengths: short, medium and long.
- Hair length has no impact on diffusion.
How long should I use it?
- Adaptil Junior is recommended from adoption day, until the end of socialisation period (6 months old)
|Product Feature||Collar, Puppy Care|
|Breed Size||All Breeds|
We offer FREE SHIPPING for all orders over R500 within the metro areas of Durban, Johannesburg, Pretoria and Cape Town.
Outside of these areas, the shipping cost you pay is dependent on your location and if you live in a regional area, it may depend on the size of your order. You will be notified of the final shipping cost to your area before you pay for your order so you can be 100% sure of what you are paying for with Pet Heaven.
Generally orders placed before 12:00pm on any weekday will be shipped the next day day as long as the item is in stock and ready to be dispatched.
Delivery to metro areas of Durban, Johannesburg and Cape Town takes place within 2 to 3 working days from time of dispatch.
For regional areas please allow a few extra days for the goods to reach you.